Early Season Pass Processing will be available on Thursday, May 6th from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm and Friday, May 7th from noon to 5:00 pm
2021 SEASON PASS on Sale Now for JUST $59.99
Buy your 2021 season pass now for 50% off. Just $59.99 for laughing, splashing fun all season long! FREE parking and FREE sunscreen with every pass plus awesome park perks – see perks below.
What does your 2021 season pass include?
- Unlimited visits to Beech Bend Park and Splash Lagoon
- Free parking all season
- Free sunscreen and tubes to all of our guests
- 2 “Half Price Coupons” to bring a friend, good any day the park is open. A $38 value!
- 2 “Bring a Friend for Free” tickets valid any day of the season! A $76 value! (Pass holder must be present to use.)
- A Buy One, Get One free small Dippin’ Dots
- A Buy One, Get One coupon for a Go-Cart ride
- A Buy One, Get One coupon for a Lazer Fury 360 ride
- 20% off one item in the gift shop (excludes rentals)
There simply is no other pass that can match those perks!
Season Pass holder must be present and show pass to redeem these offers.
Four Easy Ways To Pay:
Online: The BEST, FASTEST, and, EASIEST way to pay! Buy now and print your certificate off at home!
By Phone: Call the park office at 270-781-7634 to purchase (Master Card, Visa, or Discover only).
By Mail: To pay by money order, download the order form below and mail to 798 Beech Bend Park Road, Bowling Green, KY, 42101.
In Person: Stop by the park office!
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. For the safety of all guests and employees, we have increased all health and safety measures. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By visiting the park, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.